Wednesday 25 September 2013

Internet Connection Failure, Range Plays and No Follow Throughs - 2.61R

Yesterday was an excellent display of maximizing gains to a certain extent. For me to get burned today on 3 separate plays is okay because I know I can pull out possible 1.5-2R+ from my gainers and to have 3 losers totaling about -2.6R is okay with me. At least it wasn't 1 trade, that's a total of less than -1R loser per trade. It's part of the game, key is winners need to be bigger than ANY of your losers! 

3 Trades made today, all three negative. 2 I didn't mind because I kept them small losers. There was one however which turned out to be a bigger loser than I expected because my internet failed. (Note to make sure no more trading with WIFI connection, I need a direct wire now)

Here they are and followed by the trades will be the P/L at the bottom. -2.61R

HOLY SHIT see while I was uploading my blog this happened! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I was trading and its HORRIBLE!

See image below!

LOOK AT THAT! I just print screened it right now




 -2.61R Loser


1 comment:

  1. You said Two out of three trades did not provide a clean set up. I agree.

    Fnp gave a somewhat of a clean set up although you have to take into consideration the support area around .50's. So you probably averaged out your shares to close to .70 which only gives you a $30 gain on the first half if you sell at 0.50 support area. That's less than half an R.

    This trade was good but some things weren't accounted for.

    ReplyDelete