Thursday 26 September 2013

-.40R Down - Slow Day

One of those days when the market fakes you out and no follow through, key is keep losers small and your good to go.  One of the hardest things to master is when not to trade. In my office I have REMINDERS on my desk telling me if your bored go on YouTube, go on Twitter, go stare at the wall but just don't trade. It's tough, you know you wake up thinking you want to make a trade and the market doesn't give you the right serious and the in between your legs gets itchy and then your hand gets itchy and then your index finger gets itchy and when everything itches your account balance also gets itchy and starts scratching and bleeding to death. (Sorry I took it over board) key point = just don't trade when your bored, today wasn't that of a boring day but small losers is key. 

Below is the place, I shorted 1000 shares  just below 12 PM and the price I got was 17.12 and then the stock just faked and went back up, I killed my position before hand and didn't take a full loser! I released 300 shares are pins 17.16 then 17.17 and last everything at 17.18. 


No comments:

Post a Comment